Writing biographies and occasionally reading biographies, too, can be dull. It's just easier for the writer, and more user-friendly for the reader, to utilize the list method, so here goes!
1. I'm happily married to my best friend and love of my life, Rodney Robinson, and mother to four of the cutest, most brilliant, hippest children (Brandi 16; Jake 14; Gwendolen 3; and Raiden 2).
2. I am a casual dresser with most of my clothes purchased at Old Navy. My shoe of choice is flip-flops - all year round.
3. Render me useless without a cup of coffee in the morning.
4. Since beginning scrapbooking four years ago, I have NEVER scrapped a picture that someone else has developed and/or printed.
5. Maybe I'm addicted to Cheez-Its and Diet Pepsi.
6. My family and I LOVE to vacation at Disneyland and play Guitar Hero II.
7. I recently altered a screen door-by the way, I love My Bug!
8. My oldest daughter, Brandi, and I exercise at our local gym four nights a week.
9. I attend play groups with Gwendolen and Raiden at least weekly and Kids Sprout is usually on the television all day and most of the night.
10. Recently, date night is every Friday-my husband and I frequent our favorite local diner, Rosebud-s, and I always get the coffee cake.
Well, that's it, just ten little facts about me. In addition, to those facts, I would like to include that I am truly content being a wife, mother, and dedicated paper crafter. This hobby has brought me such satisfaction. For me, it's not just a creative outlet where you get the added bonus of preserving memories/heritage, but it-s a platform for me to celebrate my family and my life NOW. I'm truly blessed, it's a wonderful life!